Find a provider
- To find a Medical or ODS Dental provider, please visit Find Care.
- Print version of medical Provider Directory
- Print version of the Alternative Care Directory
- Find an Advantage Dental Provider click here
- Find a Capitol Dental Provider click here
- Find a GOBHI behavioral health provider.
- Find a GOBHI behavioral health provider (Spanish).
- Find a GOBHI behavioral health clinic.
- Find a GOBHI behavioral health clinic (Spanish).
- Find a GOBHI substance abuse or recovery service facility.
- Find a GOBHI substance abuse or recovery service facility (Spanish).
Your Member Handbook gives you important information about your plan. Please look at your Member Handbook or contact us for any questions you have.
EOCCO ID card
As a member of EOCCO you will receive an EOCCO ID card. This card identifies you as an EOCCO member and has important information on it. It tells you what to do in an emergency and list customer service phone numbers to contact EOCCO. Please show your EOCCO medical ID card when you go to see your doctor or pharmacy.
Oregon Eligibility (ONE) Applicant Portal
OregONEligibility: To apply for OHP, renew coverage or report any household changes click here
OregONEligibility frequently asked questions click here
EOCCO Free Ride Program
- Important phone numbers
- EOCCO – Secure Storage and Transport of PHI Policy
- Moda Health Medical Necessity Criteria
- Talking with your provider