This page will be updated often with information and links to different vaccine events.
- The information on this page may change. Please also check the event website for the most current information.
- You may need an appointment. You can contact the event facility before you go.
- Baker County COVID-19 Website
- If you fill out their survey, they will contact you when your group can get the vaccine.
- Forms you can print and complete before your appointment:
- Malheur County Health Department (MCHD) COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
- April 8th, 2021 from 9:00am – 7:00pm (or until they run out of vaccines)
- First come, first served
- Four Rivers Cultural Center – 676 SW 5th AVE, Ontario, OR 97914
- For more information:
- Call 541-889-7279
- Or visit MCHD events calendar website
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
- Union County Vaccine Clinics
For more information about the COVID-19 Vaccine and to view scheduling tools, please visit:
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Oregon
- Oregon Health Authority : COVID-19 Vaccine Information by County : COVID-19 Response : State of Oregon