Manuals & guidelines
Your provider manual gives you important information about your partnership with EOCCO. Please look at your provider manual or contact us for any questions you have.
EOCCO members have both an Oregon Medicaid ID card and an EOCCO ID card. An example of the EOCCO ID card is shown here. Members are expected to carry this ID card and present it when they visit a doctor or healthcare provider.
- Benefit Tracker
- Community Health Worker (CHW) Policy
- DMAP prioritized list of covered services
- DMAP provider announcements
- Moda Health provider announcements
- Oregon Medicaid Portal (to verify eligibility)
- Requesting an Interpreter
Language Identification Cards
- Preferred Language Cards Instructions for External Partners
- Preferred Language Cards Printing Instructions
- Chinese Traditional
- Deaf Hard of Hearing