Choice Model program
The Choice Model helps with serious and ongoing mental illnesses. The program offers adults better care. Aid takes place in a residential setting. The program provides adults with the support they need to return to their community. In addition, it helps people who are at risk of needing a high level of care stay in their communities.
The program’s goal is to keep people healthy and outside of state hospitals. Care coordination helps adults to be independent.
This program helps those with a Severe Persistent Mental Illness diagnosis. A member may also participate in this program if they:
- Are currently living at a state hospital
- Are currently living in a licensed community-based setting
- Are under a civil commitment
- Were under a civil commitment that recently expired
- Would fail to meet one of the above criteria without treatment and community supports
If you have questions about enrollment, please contact EOCCO Customer Service at 1-888-788-9821
The office is open Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm PST
TTY users, please call 711