We take an active role to improving the health and wellness of our members. Working together, we make sure the processes are in place to provide the best available care and support to our communities.
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) is a group of locally identified volunteers from each of the 12 EOCCO counties who have interest in these health deliverables in their respective community. The goal of the CAC is to engage members to take an active role in improving their own health and the health of their community.
The CAC is open to the public for meeting dates and times in your county (see schedules by county, below). Public comment is encouraged at CAC meetings. EOCCO is committed to listening to the community and working together to improve healthcare.
Each of the 12 CACs partner with their local public health authority, local mental health authority, hospital systems and community leaders to develop a shared Community Health Assessment (CHA) process and assess developing Community Health Improvement Plans (CHIPs).
Community Advisory CouncilEOCCO Community Advisory Council Contact List
The Gilliam County Advisory Council meets the first Thursday of every month at 12 p.m.
The Malheur County Advisory Council meets the third Tuesday of every month at 12 p.m. Meeting times may vary, please contact EOCCO LCAC coordinator to confirm time.
The Umatilla County Advisory Council meets the third Friday of every month at 8:30 a.m.
- August 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019 - Hermiston
- October 2019 - Milton-Freewater
- October 2019 - Pendleton
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
The EOCCO Regional Community Health Improvement Plan
The Regional Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) represents all 12 counties that are included in the EOCCO.
- 2019 CHP Progress Report
- 2019 Wide Focus Group Report
- 2019 CHA Elements and Sources
- 2019 RCAC Annual Report
- 2019 RCAC Data Summary
- 2019 – 2024- CHP Priority Issues
- 2014 – 2018 Incentive Measures by County Comparison
CCO 2.0 Community Meetings
- CCO Baker County Meeting Summary
- CCO Gilliam County Meeting Summary
- CCO Grant County Meeting Summary
- CCO Harney County Meeting Summary
- CCO Lake County Meeting Summary
- CCO Malheur County Meeting Summary
- CCO Morrow County Meeting Summary
- CCO Sherman County Meeting Summary
- CCO Hermiston - Umatilla County Meeting Summary
- CCO Milton-Freewater - Umatilla County Meeting Summary
- CCO Pendleton - Umatilla County Meeting Summary
- CCO Union County Meeting Summary
- CCO Wallowa County Meeting Summary
- CCO Wheeler County Meeting Summary